Using the NUVIAD Web tracking SDK with Google Tag Manager is a little different than implement it directly into your website's source code.
Don't worry, we already created a compatible version with GTM for you. all you'll have to do is import it into your GTM account and configure it according to your own use case.
Importing a container:
- In Google Tag Manager, navigate to the desired container.
- In the top navigation, go to Admin → Import Container.
- Select the desired container file using the selector.
- Select Overwrite or Merge.
- Overwriting the existing container will remove all your existing tags, triggers and variables, and will replace them with those in the imported container. A new container version will be created before the import.
- To Merge, select whether you want to overwrite or rename conflicting variables, triggers and tags.
- Overwrite conflicting tags, triggers, and variables: If a variable, tag, or trigger in the new container has the same name but the contents are different, overwrite the old one with the new one. (If the contents are the same, there is no conflict.)
- Rename conflicting tags, triggers, and variables: if a variable, tag, or trigger in the new container has the same name but the contents are different, rename the new one. (If the contents are the same, there is no conflict.)
- Click Continue. The preview dialog shows how many tags, triggers and variables will be added, modified, or deleted. Click View Detailed Changes to see a list of all the items that will be affected.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes that will be made, click Confirm.
Use the NUVIAD tracking tags and events:
After importing the container, you should see the following entities:
- NUVIAD Create conversion
- NUVIAD Load SDK
- NUVIAD SDK Loaded
The "NUVIAD Load SDK" is already configured to fire on "Window Loaded" trigger, for all pages, but you can specify only the pages which are relevant to your use case.
The "NUVIAD Create conversion" is configured to fire on "NUVIAD SDK Loaded", but for most cases, you'll want to change it.